Telling Time Pocket Activity

 My students have been working in centers to review skills for testing next month. I wanted an activity to get them up and moving around the room.

 I created this activity for my telling time center. I made pockets out of construction paper and taped them around the room. I used different sets of clocks for various grade levels. Each student had to cut out their time strips and put their name on each strip. You could also assign a color for each student in small groups. The students walked around the room and put each time strip underneath the correct clock.

The kids really enjoyed this activity! When everyone had finished, we walked to each spot and went over the answers. This activity can also be used as an exit activity or a quick assessment.

To get this FREE activity, click the picture or the link:  Telling Time Pocket Activity


No comments:

Post a Comment