Multiplication Facts: Setting Goals and Making It Fun!!

I haven’t always been keen on timed multiplication tests     for my kiddos. However, I was looking for something that would motivate my kids to learn their facts. So we started taking a 3-minute multiplication facts test every Friday after their weekly assessment. Well, it was a hit!  Once they passed the test, they were able to write their name on the star below that fact.

  To stay organized, I put the fluency fact sheets in sandwich bags for easy access. The students go up and pull out the fact sheet that they want to take a test on that week.  I was really surprised how well it went over with my upper grade students.  They are so excited to start it up again this year.  

Interested in my multiplication facts fluency assessments? Click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment